I got started again on that sheared off bolt after church. My first attempt was to cut a notch in the end sticking out to try to use a screwdriver bit to get it out. That was not to be the case as the tabs just kept shearing off whenever I twisted. So I took the throttle body off and drilled in a little to get an easy-out in there. It worked, to an extent, but all that would happen is I’d get a couple tenths of a millimeter at a time and eventually I couldn’t go any deeper, so I just drilled the rest of the bolt out and ran a self tapping metal screw in. The new sensor’s in and working fine. Now I’ve got to drive it enough for the ECU to reset the check engine light.