Mine and Crude’s schedules both had some free time today so I went over there to do some of the non-engine work. We got the new neutral switch and front pulley installed, and put in the throttle lock and new lower right control housing. Crude also helped me out by getting the connector that I worked on when I installed the tach put back behind the headlight housing. All in all a productive evening.
And I heard from Nallin, the pistons are supposed to be in tomorrow, so they’ll be shipping everything back to me later on this week. Hopefully that means that the final reassembly will happen next weekend.